Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beautiful Chinland

Lai Khrihfa Hlabu 513 "A Hme Ram Laitlang" kha Mirang ah lehmi a si.

Composer (Chin): Kaw Kaw
Tune arrangement: G. Biak Nawl
Translator into English: R. Siang Nawl
Editor of English trans. O. J. Gammach

Our Chin Hills


Beautiful Chinland
Is covered with streams and flowers
On the vales and hills
Are singing the birds with their cries.

Joyfully come, let us all be singing
When the blue sky becomes clear and clean
Oh, for me, my beloved land
It is such a beautiful land.

Though laboured we are,
We're pleased to see our farms and fields.
'Midst the swaying plants
Sounds fluted music in the wind.

High is our homeland
Cool breezes are blowing gently
E'en in hot season
It's ever pleasant to live in.

When far from my home
Wishing to see my motherland
Always rememb'ring
Lonely I long for my homeland.

Tawlreltu

1 comment:

  1. Trik Jitu Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam33033.blogspot.com/2018/08/taruhan-sabung-ayam-yang-sekarang.html/

    ReplyDelete